In an era where environmental consciousness is paramount, businesses must adapt and embrace sustainable practices. Bergmann Direct Ltd, a leader in waste management solutions,...
The Eco-Smart ES150 is designed for food waste weights from 50kg to 100kg per day.
The Eco-Smart Food Waste Dryer dries all types of food waste, whether kitchen preparation waste, post-consumer waste or other types of mixed food production waste overnight, reducing its volume and weight by 80 - 95%, eliminating bacteria and smells.
A nasty, smelly waste stream can be reduced substantially in volume and weight in a matter of a few hours and turned into a sterile, dry, clean, manageable granulated powder which can be composted, sent for anaerobic digestion or burned in waste-to-energy plants.
The Eco-Smart Food Waste Dryer accepts all types of mixed food waste (except large knuckle bones) including fruit; vegetables, fruit and vegetable peels; eggs and eggshells; fish; fish heads and guts; meat; poultry; rice; pasta; bread; pastry; shell-fish including mussels; tea bags and tea; coffee grounds and coffee; milk; fruit juice; gravies; wine; beer.
How The ES150 Food Waste Dryer Works
- Load the raw food waste: either in one go or throughout the day as it arises
- Shut the lid and press START; the Eco-Smart will run automatically.
- The temperature in the drum rises to around 85 degrees during the cycle. Evaporated, condensed, clean water from the food waste is discharged via the outlet at the rear to a drain.
- Moisture sensors in the drum will detect when the material has dried and stop the cycle automatically. There is no need to check.
- Open the front door and press the DISCHARGE button to empty the dried residue into a tub which is supplied.
- The residue can be stored safely for weeks if necessary. Disposal is usually into wheelie bins for food waste collection (80% fewer collections than raw waste!), and then to composting or AD.
ES150 Food Waste Dryer Specification
Request a free quote
If you’d like to get a quote from us today on any of our machines, please click the link below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Latest from our blog
In the ever-evolving landscape of sustainability, the marine sector faces unique challenges in reducing its environmental impact. From commercial cruise ships and super yachts to...